I divided the whole tutorial into bits for myself in order to write it while it’s still in my head.
Bits and progress:
- Requirements: Finished
- Model extraction: Finished
- Model decompiling: Finished
- Model importing: Finished (bloody hell this was irritating!)
- Creating BHV data: Aaalmost done!
- Animating: <- This seems to be the most difficult part, skipping for now
- Exporting: <- Beginning with it
- Custom animations ingame: –
Once all these bits are done the tutorial (and some source files) will be up the blog.